Diwali message by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Hearty Diwali greetings to all of you. Diwali is the festival of light. Light signifies wisdom. We need to globalize wisdom today. People of various cultures, religions and nationalities will have to come together and realize that we are a part of a One Human Family.
Let us, on this auspicious occasion of Diwali, resolve to spread peace, to unite people in love and celebration and to bring prosperity in society. This is the occasion to let go of all past bickerings and misunderstandings and once again come together in a spirit of celebration.
Surat, Gujarat Visit of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Sri Sri in Gujarat
Spiritual leader and founder of Art of Living Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has visited two days to south Gujarat to celebrate Diwali. He has arrived at Bardoli on Thursday and inaugurated Gyan Mandir. During his visit to Bardoli he had also visited Sardar Patel Museum on the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
SriSriSpeaks on Diwali Occasion at Gujarat
Sri Sri in Gujarat
In Deepawali Light the lamps Of knowledge.
Diwali follows Few Days After “Vijyadashmi”(Dusshera) When thr was Victory ! Victory was thr coz Thr were “TWO” and Than In The following Days Realisation Of Knowledge Happens!
All Appears ONE When Knwoledge Dawns !!
Light The lamp of Knwoledge in Each nd Every House.
Lighting One lamp wont be enough.. Light Ample lamps..!
Awaken the Light of knowledge In You ! WAKE UP !!
Diwali Has Been Celebrated Since Ages And No one Has Been Able to Stop it.. Even Lord Buddha Has Said,U Are The Light !!
Just Know That You Are The Light And Relax !!!
Extracted summary quotes today during Youth meet in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Sri Sri in Ahmedabad
1) “Life is combination of old & new like the tree has old roots & new leaves”
2) Q) I had a break up, I am shattered.What should I do?
Ans: You have 7 billion people in the world to Choose!
3) Q) Kya Desh bada hai ya AAP?
Ans : Kyu dono mein jhagad karwana chahte ho?! Phir bhi agar samjhana hi hai to Desh ko bada samjho!
4) Kya kisi aur ke pyar mein padte ho !! Tum khud hi pyaar ho aur agar
mere pyar mein pad gae to samjho tar gae!!
5) Jeevan ko bade drishtikon se dekhna satsang hai!
6) Satsang ka matlab hai jeevan ka adhyayan! Sirf baith k Gyaan sunna Satsang nai hai!
7) Jeevan mein Vairagya, Vishwas aur tadap hona zaruri hai! Jo gyaan suno use buno!
Jahan Dharam aur Rajneeti ek sath hote hai wahin Divya Bharat ka nirman hota hai!
9) Sankalp & Conciousness can make a big difference. Be confident that u are capable to earn ur living.
10) Q) What do u want to see in the new PM?
Ans : You want me to say that He is from Gujarat?
11) Q) Is Money more important or Values?
Ans : For me, Values! They are permanent.
12) Q) How important r EthicsI n Business?
Ans : They shld be as balanced as salt in food!
13) Unwavering mind & Undying smile are the signs of Success!
14) Be like a butterfly and extract good from everything you see and do. Anything you do, do it with a style
15) Rapid Fire Questions :
YOGA – Makes you youthfull
Social Media – Evry youth should be on it
LOVE – That which you cannot fully express nor can u hide it
DRUGS – Deaths visiting Card
GURU – Everyone should Play the role sometime in thr life
SEX – Your Origin.. Should not be ur death.. It has frm whr u originated,but it should not consume you..
SUICIDE – Unfortunate
DHOKLA – everyone should taste it atleast once in a lifetime
MEDITATION – Intelligent people do it
SUCCESS – follows intelligence
TERRORISM – Ignorance of others point of view
Image Source : Art of Living Universe and Vedang Bhatt